Thursday, May 20, 2010

Creating an Online Portfolio

Article

Link to article

"One of the questions many students, designers and creative professionals often ask is 'What is the quickest and easiest way for me to get my folio online for people to see?'.

In the past 10 or so years, since the digital revolution really began in earnest, a number of web-based platforms have been developed by companies and parties the globe over allowing creative individuals from all backgrounds the ability to set up their own online spaces whereby they can showcase and discuss their work.

It is only really in the past year or so though that some of these platforms have really established themselves as cutting edge - extremely easy to use, cheap (if not free) to set up, open to endless variances of customisation, technically sound and clean and seamless in their execution. There are however undoubtedly still some fairly average products out there...."

1 comment:

glenda said...

Hello George, I should be back at NMIT in about three more weeks thats when I can drive my car again. I am having difficulty keeping up and hope that I can work it out eventually.
I need help with powerpoint and creating an online portfolio.