Friday, May 16, 2008

Artist books project

If you look on the right hand side of my blog you'll see that I have started a list of interesting blogs/sites.

Artist books project
This list includes artists who work with the idea of artist books

Worth a look Artists/Projects
This list includes artists who expand on the idea of artist books and create sculptural works.

There is also a new link "Artist Collections:" which will link to sites/blogs showcasing what artists collect, and how these collections influence or surface in their work.

If you find any other sites please list them on your blog or send me the URL and I will add them to my list.

1 comment:

Failure To Imply said...

haha yeah thanks,
last night i was doing some shots for the book and i'll be posting them soon!

but i'm gonna be doing shots for a 360' Panorama but yeah..
~
Thanks George
xD

(note: i didn't know where else to reply to you..)